Saturday, January 10, 2009

Are you ready for some football

So, 8:09 on a Saturday night, God I felt good this morning. Then the Titans shit the bed. Its all good, as I have the Panthers laying 9.5 points at home, where they're undefeated this year. And they have that fucking maniac Steve Smith going, along with the busta bust twins Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen. They also have DeAngelo and Johnathan Stewart. Anquan "I hurt my quad"Boldin is OUT. Faggot. Good for us. Panthers are 5-2 at home, Zona is 4-4 away.

Sorry, O Carolina just scored. For shizzle my nizzle.

YOU KNOOOOOOW-UH! (said like Ice Cube when he fucked around and hit a triple-double).

Also on tap, if the football gambling wasn't enough, is a card game at Casa Sedita. Its an annual tradition, opening with the classic "Shuffle up and deal, yo" proclamation by Girolamo Colella.

Back with more after this.

sr

No comments:

Post a Comment